Step to register and participate
- Please be aware of the steps to undertake to register and participate. The guidelines will improve the efficiency on all organization levels. Thank you for your collaboration!
- The management platform is prepared for online invoice emission. The correct accounting data should be fulfilled in the registration platform (name of the legal organization receiving the invoice and the corresponding address and
tax number) in order to avoid possible errors during the invoice emission process.
- Abstract submission is only possible after your online registration.
- After registering, you will receive an e-mail to activate your account.
- At conference personal area you will be able to submit your abstract(s) and replace the submitted abstract(s) at anytime until the deadline for abstract submission.
- If you don’t receive an e-mail with the confirmation of the abstract(s) submission, please contact us.
- Please comply with the payment deadline; any form of payment can be used. It is recommended to avoid payments on location since they could imply some delay in issuing the receipts.
- After identifying the payment, an online receipt will be emitted. The online receipts are legal documents and can be printed and used in our institution accounting system.
- After payment, if you don’t receive a confirmation e-mail in a period of 7 days, please contact us and/or send us the payment confirmation document (if you are not the first bearer of the bank account, or if the payment is going
to be carried out by an institution, please let us know).
All fees for the Congress registration should be paid in EUR (€). VAT is included in all fees. In case payment is made via bank transfer, please note that we must receive the full amount clear of all bank charges.
All cancellations must be notified in writing (by mail, fax or e-mail) to the Meeting secretariat according to the following conditions. Please note cancellations received:
- For any cancellation received until 5 August, less an administrative fee equal to 10 percent of your registration fee (in EUR)
- For any cancellation received after 5 August, no refund will be made
- All bank charges involved in the transactions are paid by the participant
- Any request for refund must be addressed to email@example.com
- Refunds will be handled after the Conference